Property Monitor is a product of Cavendish Maxwell, one of the UAE’s leading property and construction consultancies and was developed in response to a need for greater market transparency.
Property Monitor offers a more comprehensive house price data, both public and proprietary, than anyone else in the market. We source our data from Dubai Land Department, Cavendish Maxwell, the UAE’s largest residential valuation business, and from a growing network of reputable real estate brokers who provide data to us exclusively.
Our data and insight are available to the market in a fast-growing set of products and solutions, online and offline, innovative and customisable.
As a Client Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the existing client base, identifying new opportunities and strategically growing revenue for the business. This position works collaboratively with internal stakeholders, including the Property Monitor technical and data teams, Cavendish Maxwell research team and marketing.
You will bring an ability to think strategically and execute tactically and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to maximise value in sales negotiations.
Business Development for Property Monitor IQ (PMIQ) and Property Monitor products:
- Driving the revenue for PMIQ by increasing the market penetration of the product within the UAE.
- Identify market opportunities for new clients for PMIQ and Property Monitor by focused prospecting of brokers, developers and consulting clients within the region.
- Maintain relationships with existing key clients and prospective clients for PMIQ and Property Monitor.
- Increase awareness and visibility of product and service offering in the market.
- Develop sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Ensure sale leads are progressed efficiently and effectively.
- Remain up to speed with entire suite of Property Monitor products.
- Assist the department head in analysing pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the management by providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to demand generation, pipeline forecast and trends, conversion rates, target account, market segmentation, win/loss, age.
- Assist department head to develop relationships with key stakeholders within the target client database.
- Represent the company at sales events and conferences and attend industry events to generate new business leads.
- Build, nurture, and protect strong interdepartmental relationships to maximise opportunities, ensure efficiency and positively impact office culture.
- Identify gaps and key areas of improvements in the sales process.
- Ensure all the sales activities are logged into the CRM and relevant KPI’s are met.
Customer success and retention:
- Provide training to new clients to ensure and deliver high level of product engagement and satisfaction.
- Assist the department head to prepare and implement a client retention plan for existing clients.
- Ensure optimal utilisation of CRM to track touch points and automate the process where possible.
- Support the department head in gathering feedback from clients for non-renewal of the licence to understand and improve the overall product interface and experience.
- Address customer issues when required, ensuring that all customer escalations are resolved efficiently with positive outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver effective training plans for new clients on boarding.
Additional administrative responsibilities:
- Ensure all the relevant paperwork and documentation is gathered, completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Assist the department head in keeping the pipeline updated in the CRM for existing and new business leads.
- Ensure that all the business leads are progressed efficiently within the set timeframe with updates and key notes added within the CRM.
- Play an active role in product team meetings and work closely with marketing department to create product collateral when required.
- Prepare a monthly forecast and develop sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace to be shared with the department head to review and action.
- Support the wider Cavendish Maxwell group as and when required.
- Sales experience within the UAE for a minimum of 5 years is essential.
- Proven track record for achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with the management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Professional, self-motivated and proactive with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Experience of handling confidential information.
- Ability to work in a team and have a flexible approach to work.
- Keen interest to learn about and work with web technology.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and training to improve skills base or adapt to changing business requirements.
- Knowledge of UAE real estate market is essential.
- Valid UAE driving licence.
- Fluency in other languages will be desirable. Arabic speaking capability will be highly advantageous for this role.
At Cavendish Maxwell, we foster a strong culture of mutual cooperation and knowledge sharing, where teams collaborate to address common problems and raise standards across the organisation.
We believe in investing in the most valuable resource we have: our people. As part of this practice, we provide unique opportunities to work as part of a multidisciplinary consultancy alongside highly qualified colleagues coming from all over the world.
We also provide a competitive tax-free salary and benefits package that is in line with industry standards, which we know is essential in attracting and retaining the best talent. If you are seeking a place where you will be taught, challenged, recognised and rewarded, in a diverse yet inclusive environment, Cavendish Maxwell is the organisation for you.